The Samsung DV219AGB is a high-end gas dryer which reduces drying time and consequently energy consumption with Sensor Drying technology. The DV219AGB is similar to the Samsung DV218AGB in every way except that the DV219AGB has only three drying levels (more dry, normal dry and less dry) whereas the DV218AGB has four (more dry, normal dry, less dry and damp dry). The DV219AGB's 7.3 cu. ft. stainless steel interior drum allows for very large loads, while its seven preset drying levels (wrinkle release, normal, heavy duty, permanent press, delicates, time dry and air fluff) allow each cycle to last for just the right amount of time depending on which clothes are being dried.
Sensor Drying technology monitors the interior moisture levels of the DV219AGB during cycles, stopping when the desired dryness has been achieved. This saves time and energy as well as ensuring that clothes don't come out over- or under-dried. The DV219AGB's three drying levels allow the user to customize the preferred level of dryness to suit personal preference while its seven preset drying levels dictate the internal conditions during a cycle, allowing the user to further customize drying conditions. Additionally, the DV219AGB's 7.3 cu. ft. internal drum, in conjunction with its Sensor Drying technology, allows for maximum efficiency even with full loads.
- 7.3 cu. ft. capacity
- Sensor Drying technology
- 3 drying levels: more dry, normal dry and less dry
- 7 preset drying levels: wrinkle release, normal, heavy duty, permanent press, delicates, time dry and air fluff
- Child lock
- LED graphic console
- Stainless steel interior drum ensures no rusting or discoloration
- Samsung DV219AEB - an electric version of the Samsung DV219AGB ($899)
- Samsung DV219AGW - white version of the Samsung DV219AGB ($849)
- Samsung DV219AEW - an electric version of the Samsung DV219AEB ($799)