The Samsung DV218AGB is a high-end gas dryer designed to reduce drying times and, subsequently, power consumption. The DV218AGB's sensor drying technology reduces dryer cycle time by detecting when its load is dried and shutting off. Four drying levels give the user the option of how dry they would like their clothes to be while seven pre-set dry cycles add a further degree of cycle customization lower-end models like the Samsung DV209AGW do not have. Additionally, the DV218AGB's 7.3 cu. ft. capacity stainless steel interior drum allows for large loads of clothes.
Sensor drying technology in the DV218AGB monitors internal moisture levels during a cycle and will stop when the desired dry level has been achieved. There are four dry levels that can be set by the user: more dry, normal dry, less dry and damp dry. Additionally, 7 pre-set dry cycles are included, allowing further customization for specific laundry loads: wrinkle release, normal, heavy duty, permanent press, delicates, time dry and air fluff. Combined with this unit's 7.3 cu. ft. capacity, these features can save time spent washing and drying clothes because each load can be treated differently, ensuring no cycle goes on longer than is required.
- Sensor drying technology
- 7 pre-set dry cycles: wrinkle release, normal, heavy duty, permanent press, delicates, time dry and air fluff
- 4 dry levels: more dry, normal dry, less dry and damp dry
- Stainless steel interior drum ensures no rust or discoloration
- 7.3 cu. ft. capacity
- LED graphic console
- Child lock
- Samsung DV218AEB - electric dryer variation of the DV218AGB ($899)
- Samsung DV218AGW - white version of the DV218AGB ($850)
Samsung DV218AEW - white version of the DV218AEB ($799)
- Does not have 7 pre-set dry cycles
- Has only 3 dry levels
- Central jog dial rather than LED display