Announced in late August to be released in early October the SPF-105P is a 10.2” digital picture frame from Samsung, aimed at those interested in a portable digital frame with good technical specifications. Featuring a 1024 x 600 pixel resolution, 500:1 contrast ratio, a GB of internal memory (allowing for up to 10,000 photos to be stored), and a rechargeable battery for use up to an hour without AC power, the SPF-105P can act as a second computer display through use of its USB connection and Samsung’s UbiSync technology.
- 10.2" screen, 500:1 contrast ratio, 300 cd/m2 brightness, 1024 x 600px
- SD/MMC/MS/XD card reader, USB memory slot
- rechargable battery for use up to 1 hour without AC
- use as a computer monitor with USB connection and Samsung UbiSync
- Dimensions & weight: 11.37'' x 7.81'' x 1.8'', 2.18 pounds