The Samsung PN63B590 is a low-end to mid-range 63" plasma HDTV with Energy Star certification. Its Ultra FilterBright technology ensures an improved contrast ratio even under direct light while its Wide Colour Enhancer ensures that even even greens and blues, colours which are prone to being washed out, are represented truly. Additionally, the PN63B590's 600Hz Subfield Motion delivers crystal clarity even during fast action sequences.
The PN63B590's Ultra FilterBright technology ensures that an optimal contrast ratio is in effect even in bright room conditions for darker blacks and whiter whites as well as clearer overall picture quality. Its Wide Colour Enhancer technology provides the PN63B590 with improved colour reproduction by way of a wider colour gamut and four times as many colour gradations than typical HD screens. Meanwhile, the PN63B590's 600Hz Subfield Motion allows for improved overall clarity in even fast action scenes sports and video games, virtually eliminating blur.
- 63" plasma screen with a native resolution of 1920x1080 (1080p)
- 600Hz subfiled motion technology
- 0.001ms response time
- 4 HDMI inputs, 2 component, 1 USB, 1 VGA
- 2,000,000:1 contrast ratio
- Ultra slim size: 60.3” x 36.7” x 2.9”
- Ultra FilterBright technology allows for a superior contrast ratio in any light
- Wide Colour Enhancer technology provides truer greens and blues