The Samsung UN60D6450 is a high-end 3D LED HDTV similar to the Samsung UN46D6450. The sole difference between the two TVs is size: the UN60D6450 boasts a 60" display, the UN46D6450 a 46" display. Otherwise, the two models sport the same basic features, including built-in WiFi capability with Web Connected Apps, AllShare DLNA technology and Wide Colour Enhancer Plus.
The UN60D6450's built-in WiFi capability allows it to quickly and easily integrated with your home's wireless network while its Web Connected Apps provide direct access to popular web content like YouTube, Netflix and Facebook. Its AllShare DLNA sharing allows the UN60D6450 to view media from any DLNA-capable device on the same network, including your home PC. Meanwhile, the UN60D6450's Wide Colour Enhancer Plus technology provides a greater colour range than standard HDTVs, allowing for greater accuracy in colour reproduction for a more life-like picture.
- 3D capable (two pairs of 3D Active Shutter glasses included)
- Energy Star certified
- Dynamic contrast ratio of 4,500,000:1
- Ultra Clear Panel
- AllShare DLNA network media sharing technology
- Wide Colour Enhancer Plus technology
- Eco Sensor
- Built-in WiFi capability with a wide variety of Samsung Web Connected Apps
- Clear Motion Rate of 480
- Video inputs: 4 x HDMI, 1 x Component, 2 x Composite, 1 x VGA