The Samsung UN55C6300 is a 55" flatscreen 1080p LED TV that uses Samsung's own 120 Hz Auto Motion Plus technology which improves image quality and clarity during fast action sequences and high-motion video. Allshare lets you transfer music, video and pictures wirelessly to the tv from any PC or mobile device, and it is also possible for multiple computers to be connected. As well as being Energy Star compliant, Samsung HDTV's feature an Eco Sensor, which will automatically increase the screen's brightness in a brightly lit room, then turning the brightness down when the lights are off. A mega contrast ratio of 4,000,000:1, Full HDTV resolution and ultra-clear panel ensure a top quality picture, which, when combined with the 120 Hz Auto Motion Plus make fast moving image sequences appear just as crisp as still photos. ATSC and Clear QAM digital tv tuners are built-in, providing access to regular and high-definition tv channels. This and the UN55C6400 were recently released in early 2010 and are the biggest LED tv's in their class.
- Screen Size: 55"
- Resolution: 1920 X 1080p
- Picture Engine: HyperReal Engine
- Wide Color Enhancer
- Eco Sensor
- Speaker Type: Bottom /w woofer/15W X 2
- Ultra-Slim 1.18" Design
- Auto Motion Plus 120 Hz Technology for fast motion picture clarity
- Ultra-High Contrast Ratio: 4,000,000:1
- Full HDTV Resolution
- Cable/DTV Signal Reception
- 4 HDMI inputs, 2 USB 2.0 inputs, Ethernet input, Component and Composite inputs, RF inputs
- Audio output LR, Digital audio, D-sub, PC-audio