The Samsung PN58C6500 is a high-end 58" plasma 1080p HDTV with an ultra slim 1.4" depth. Its Web Connected Samsung Apps allow for direct access to popular web content such as YouTube and Twitter while its SRS Theatre Sound technology allows for high quality audio from its internal speakers. Additionally, the PN58C6500's 600Hz subfiled motion allows for greatly improved visual clarity.
The PN58C6500's Web Connected Samsung Apps allow for direct streaming of YouTube videos, Blockbuster music and Pandora music as well as access to popular social networking sites such as Twitter. Its SRS Theatre Sound technology provides the PN58C6500 with higher quality sound reproduction on its inbuilt speakers, producing virtual surround sound that matches its visual quality. Meanwhile, the PN58C6500's 600Hz subfiled motion technology displays 600 frames per second, allowing for unrivaled image clarity even during fast action scenes.
- 58" plasma screen with a native resolution of 1920x1080 (1080p)
- 600Hz subfiled motion technology
- 0.001ms response time
- 4 HDMI inputs, 2 component, 2 USB, 1 VGA
- Ultra slim size: 54.7" x 33.2" x 1.4”
- SRS Theatre Sound technology for virtual surround quality audio
- Web-Connected Samsung Apps for direct internet connectivity
- FilterBright Anti-Glare technology allows for a superior contrast ratio