The Samsung LN37D550 is a low-end to mid-range 37" 1080p LCD HDTV similar to the Samsung LN32D550. The sole difference between the two models is, of course, display size: the LN37D550 measures 37" diagonally while the LN32D550 measures 32". Otherwise, the two HDTVs sport identical specs, including: a 200,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio, video and music streaming, AnyNet+ technology and two USB ports.
The LN37D550's AllShare video and music sharing makes it compatible with any DLNA-certified Windows PC, allowing media to be streamed to the LN37D550 via Ethernet or wirelessly with Samsung's old separately USB dongle. Its AnyNet+ technology allows any Samsung device connected to the LN37D550 via HDMI to be controlled via the LN37D550's included remote control. Meanwhile, the LN37D550's USB ports allow the set to interface directly with any USB storage device, allowing for direct playback of music, video and images.
- 37" LCD panel @ 1920 x 1080 (60 Hz)
- Touch of Color bezel design with accents
- QAM cable TV tuner receives unscrambled programs without a set-top box (cable service required)
- 200,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio
- AllShare video and music streaming from a DLNA-compatible Windows PC (wireless streaming requires Samsung's Wi-Fi USB dongle)
- Built-in stereo speakers (10 watts x 2)
- Anynet+ simplifies control of compatible Samsung components via the HDMI connection (HDMI-CEC)
- Meets Energy Star requirements
- Video in: 2 component video, 4 HDMI 1.3, 1 VGA
Add New Resource