The Samsung LN32D550 is a low-end to mid-range 31.5" 1080p LCD HDTV with Energy Star certification. It features a dynamic contrast ratio of 200,000:1, built-in 10-watt stereo speakers and AnyNet+ technology. Additionally, the LN32D550 sports HDMI, VGA and component video input options as well as Ethernet and USB connectivity.
The LN32D550's AnyNet+ technology allows any Samsung device connected to the LN32D550 via HDMI to be controlled by the set's included remote control for greater ease of use. Its Ethernet connectivity allows the LN32D550 to stream video, music and pictures through your wired home network by way of DLNA streaming from a compatible
Windows PC. Meanwhile, the LN32D550's USB ports allow the set to directly interface with digital cameras and USB thumb drives while also allowing for the addition of WiFi connectivity with Samsung's USB WiFi dongle (sold separately).
- 31.5" LCD panel @ 1920 x 1080 (60 Hz)
- Touch of Color bezel design with accents
- QAM cable TV tuner receives unscrambled programs without a set-top box (cable service required)
- 200,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio
- AllShare video and music streaming from a DLNA-compatible Windows PC (wireless streaming requires Samsung's Wi-Fi USB dongle)
- Built-in stereo speakers (10 watts x 2)
- Anynet+ simplifies control of compatible Samsung components via the HDMI connection (HDMI-CEC)
- Meets Energy Star requirements
- Video in: 2 component video, 4 HDMI 1.3, 1 VGA
Add New Resource