The S20A350B is 20 inch widescreen monitor with an LED display and Samsung's Touch of Color finish which gives the glossy piano-black bezel frame an elegant red accent. This would be considered the entry level in the 350 series which also includes the 22 inch S22A350H, 23 inch S23A350H, 24 inch S24A350H and 27 inch S27A350H, and the only one in the series without HDMI. It features a quick 5ms response time making it suitable for fast motion videos and gaming, and the viewing angle can be adjusted using Samsung's MagicAngle setting in the on screen menu for a 170°/160° total viewing angle. LED technology has the advantage over conventional LCD displays in that it uses 40% less energy while at the same time allowing for a slimmer and lighter design which in this case is just 2.3 inches and 6.4 pounds. Video inputs include one DVI and one VGA, with an audio input included as well via 3.5mm stereo jack. Other convenience features include off timer, multi-screen capability and Samsung's MagicBright3, MagicColor and MagicTune image processing. VESA mounting is not supported although the stand may be tilted. S20A350B was officially announced in the spring of 2011.
- ToC (Rose Black) Cabinet Style
- 20" (16:9) Screen Size
- 1600x900 Resolution
- 250cd/m2 Brightness
- 5ms (GTG) Response Time
- Mega ∞ Dynamic Contrast Ratio
- 170°/160° Viewing Angle
- 16.7M Color Support
- Samsung MagicAngle, Samsung MagicBright3, Samsung MagicColor, MagicTune
- Magic Angle
- Mac Compatible
- Eco Saving, Multi Screen S/W,Off Timer, Customized Key, Image Size, DVI with HDCP
- Tilt Stand
- VGA (D-Sub)
- Audio In (3.5mm)
- 19W (typ.) Power Consumption
- 0.3W (typ.) Max Stand By Power (DPMS)
- 6.4 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 9.7 lbs.
- Dimensions (W x H x D)
- 19.2" (W) x 15.2" (H) x 8.4" (D) With Stand
- 19.2" (W) x 12.1" (H) x 2.3" (D) Without Stand
- Shipping Dimensions: 21.9" (W) x 17.5" (H) x 4.8" (D)