The Samsung 11.6-Inch Chromebook is designed with Google products like YouTube and Gmail and it works with Google apps. This computer works with cloud services to save files and it is designed not to slow down. It includes built-in virus protection. This computer is 0.7 inches thin and is lightweight at 2.4 pounds.
- Updates automatically
- Minimal setup
- A dual core processor
- It does not include a fan or other moving parts so it is silent and doesn't heat up.
- Stays online on a flight with 12 free Gogo in-air internet passes.
- Includes apps like Google Docs and SlideRocket for documents
- 100GB of free cloud storage with Google Drive.
- Touchpad is oversized with a multi-touch feature
- Full-sized keyboard that includes keys designed to use with Chrome
- Ports include HDMI, USB 3.0/2.0 ports and others.
This item: Samsung 11.6" Chromebook
Acer C710-2487 11.6-Inch Chromebook
Dell Inspiron 15 i15RV-6190BLK 15.6-Inch Laptop
Acer C710-2847 Chromebook 11.6" Intel Dual Core B847 1.1 GHz
|Customer Rating||4.1 out of 5 stars (2,680)||3.5 out of 5 stars (46)||4.0 out of 5 stars (118)||3.9 out of 5 stars (251)|
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||$7.14||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Firemall LLC||Pro Sell||Express Source|
|CPU The central processing unit (CPU) is the part of the computer that does most of the data processing and calculations. More processing power means a faster experience.||Exynos 5000 Series 1.7 GHz||Celeron 847 1.1 GHz||Pentium 1.8 GHz||Phenom Dual-Core 1.10 GHz|
|Operating System The operating system (OS) is the computer's software environment that manages the hardware and allows you to run programs on your computer. Different operating systems such as Windows, Mac OS X, and Chrome provide different features.||Google Chrome OS||Chrome||Windows 8||Google Chrome OS|
|Memory Random access memory (RAM) is short term memory - where programs live when they're running on your computer. More memory provides better multi-tasking performance.||2 GB DDR3L SDRAM||4 GB DDR3||4 GB DDR3||2 GB ddr3|
|Hard Drive Hard drives contain long-term memory - where all of your files and programs are stored. More hard drive memory means more room for software, movies, music, and other content. Hard drives can come in a traditional hard disk format or as a solid state drive (SSD). Traditional hard disk drives offer more storage at a lower price while SSDs are much faster but are also more expensive.||16 GB Hard Drive||320 GB 5400 RPM Hard Drive||500 GB 5400 RPM Hard Drive||320 GB 5400 Hard Drive|
|Graphics Card The graphics card processes videos and 3D content. More powerful graphics cards will play smoother video and run more sophisticated games and other 3D applications.||Integrated Graphics||Intel HD Graphics||Intel HD Integrated Graphics||Intel HD Graphics 4000|
- Battery Required 1 Lithium ion batteries required (included)
- Operating System Google Chrome OS
- Wireless Type 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Graphics Coprocessor Integrated Graphics
- Hard Drive 16 GB
- Memory Speed 1333.00
- RAM 2 GB
- Processor 1.7 GHz Exynos 5000 Series
- Screen Resolution 1366 x 768
- Screen Size 11.6 inches
Add New Resource