Introduced in late March 2009, the N110 is a netbook from Samsung. Compact and light, the N110 is a perfect alternative to a larger laptop device for basic productivity such as surfing the net, typing up notes or writing e-mails. Not powerful enough for things such as gaming or movie editing, the N110 featurs the standard netbook specifications - including a 1.6Ghz Atom processor, 1GB of memory and a 160GB disk drive for storage. The most attractive feature of the N110 compared to the majority of other netbooks is its 7 hour battery life, and relatively large 92% keyboard - both increasing the device's attractive qualities of portability and usability. Available for preorder the device is expected within the next two months for an affordable $470.
- CPU / RAM: 1.6GHz Intel Atom N270, 1GB DDR2 memory
- Screen: 10.1" LED backlit, 1024x600px resolution
- Storage: 160GB HDD
- Network: Ethernet, 802.11b/g, Bluetooth optional
- Extras / Expansion / Ports: 1.3MP camera, 93% keyboard, 3-in-1 card reader, microphone in, audio out, microphone, 3 x USB2, VGA out
- Battery: 6-cell, 5900 mAh, 7 hour runtime
- Dimensions & Weight: 10.3 x 7.3 x 1.2 inches, 2.8 pounds