The Samsung Champ C3300 is an entry-level ultra-compact smartphone that sports a 2.4" resistive touchscreen. It also features a modified version of Samsung's TouchWiz user interface which is usually overlayed over Samsung's Android devices. Additionally, the Champ sports a 1.3-megapixel camera, a 1000 mAh lithium-ion battery and 30MB of internal storage (expandable up to 8GB via microSD).
The Champ's TouchWiz UI provides it with almost all of the features of most modern smartphones--desktop widgets, web browsing, media playback--but with a much smaller app selection than phones running a more popular OS. Its 1.3-megapixel camera allows the Champ to take quick and dirty still images while on the go. Meanwhile, the Champ's 1000 mAh lithium-ion battery provides it with up to 12 hours of talk time or 660 hours of standby.
- TouchWiz 2.0 user interface
- 1.3-megapixel camera
- 1000 mAh lithium-ion battery provides up to 12 hours of talk time or 660 hours standby
- 30MB of internal storage (expandable up to 8GB via microSD)
- 2.4" resistive touchscreen
- Extremely compact build (96.3 x 53.8 x 12.9 mm)
- Music Player, FM Radio, Bluetooth