The Samsung M200 is a lower-mid-range quad-band candybar handset originally released in India. It has a 65k-color screen and metallic silver faceplate. The M200 has a 1.3-megapixel digital camera with video capture, an mp3 player and FM radio receiver, and allows FM broadcasts to be recorded. The radio player also allows up to 10 favorite stations to be hotkeyed to buttons on the keypad. It allows MMS, SMS, and email mesaging, and can browse the Internet over WAP 2.0. It is also Bluetooth enabled. Internal memory is 20MB, and this can be expanded through use of a microSD card. Other features include a customizable menu, voice memo, and T9 predictive text entry.
- Release Date: January 2009
- Quad-band GSM 850/900/1800/1900
- 65k-color display, 1.9"
- Metallic frame and keypad design
- 1.3-megapixel camera with video capture
- SMS, MMS, email, instant messaging
- mp3 player
- FM radio receiver with broadcast recording, preset saving
- 20MB internal memory, microSD card expansion slot
- Bluetooth v2.0
- Internet browsing over WAP 2.0/xHTML
- Up to 3 hours of talk time battery life