The Samsung Gravity SGH-t459 is a basic bar-shaped cell phone that slides open to reveal a QWERTY keyboard. It was followed by the Samsung Gravity 2, which has a slightly improved display and camera. This unit includes a high resolution display, a 1 megapixel camera, polyphonic ringtones, web browser, and email. You can connect to it with Bluetooth or USB.
The unit weighs 4.3 oz and measures 4.53 in x 2.07 in x 0.7 in. The antenna is internal, and the battery can handle up to 6 hours of talk time with 300 hours in standby. You can also use a microSD card to augment the internal 40MB of internal memory, which is useful for playing MP3s.
- Modes: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- Weight 4.3 oz (122 g)
- Dimensions 4.53 in x 2.07 in x 0.7 in (115 x 53 x 17.8 mm)
- Bar form factor, slides open sideways to reveal QWERTY keyboard
- Internal Antenna
- Battery - Talk: 6 hours, 300 hours
- LCD display, 176 x 220 pixels
- Polyphonic ringtones
- Bluetooth, USB connection
- WAP / Web Browser plus RSS reader, Email
- 60MB storage memory
- microSD memory card slot
- MP3 player
- 1 megapixel camera