The Samsung Evergreen (SGH-A667) is a mid-range feature phone available exclusively from AT&T in the US. It features a full slide-out QWERTY keyboard, extensive social network integration and is made from environmentally friendly materials. Additionally, the Evergreen sports 256MB of internal storage (expandable up to 16GB via microSD) and comes loaded with a variety of AT&T-exclusive apps.
The Evergreen's 4-row QWERTY keyboard allows for faster, more accurate and more comfortable text messaging/text input while also making user interface navigation more comfortable and less cramped than using the dial pad. Its GPS apps include AT&T Navigator and AT&T Maps and allow the Evergreen to better assist in navigation while apps like AT&T Music and MobiTV offer quick access to music and video. Meanwhile, the Evergreen is constructed of recycled plastics, is hazardous substance free and is packaged in 80% recycled materials.
- 4-row QWERTY keyboard
- 2.4" TFT display
- 256MB of internal storage (expandable up to 16GB via microSD)
- Extensive social network integration
- Made from environmentally friendly materials
- AT&T-exclusive apps (AT&T Navigator, AT&T Maps, AT&T Music and MobiTV)
- Up to 5 hours talk time, 250 hours standby