The SMX-M20 is the most robust camcorder available in Samsung's 2010 C-series. Unlike the other options in the series, the SMX-M20 is capable of high definition video capture instead of just standard definition 720x480. The camcorder has the same sleek, curved look as its counterparts in the C-series with a focus on compactness and portability. The same angled lens is also used to allow for a more comfortable operating position for the user's arm. A 2.7 inch LCD screen is used as the camcorder's user interface and is capable of splitting, or merging, video files as well as displaying thumbnails of each video and photo capture. In addition to the camcorder's HD functionality, a BSI CMOS imaging sensor is included to offer higher light sensitivity in low-light areas, opening up options that are not available to other camcorders. For storage, memory cards are used that must be purchased separately; there is no internal file space.
- dimensions: 4.3" x 2.2" x 1.4"
- battery life: two hours
- USB connection and charger; AC adapter also included
- sleek, rounded design; angled lens
- 2.7" wide LCD screen; user-friendly menus
- high definition video capture
- 12 MP photo capture
- 8x optical zoom; 12x Intelli-Zoom
- Back Side Illumination CMOS imaging sensor
- time-lapse recording
- Image Stabilization
- memory card use for storage: SD and SDHC
- warranty: TBA
Add New Resource