The Samsung SMX-C24 is a standard definition camcorder and part of Samsung's C-series. The camcorder has a compact, sleek, rounded case design with a subtle touch of color on the black casing. The design is also unique in that the lens is angled up to provide a more natural, comfortable holding position for the camcorder operator. The camcorder can capture video at a resolution of 720x480 (standard definition) and features a 10x optical zoom for a wider variety of options. A 2.7 inch LCD screen is used as the camcorder's user interface and is capable of splitting, or merging, video files as well as displaying thumbnails as a preview of each video and photo capture. The camcorder has an internal flash memory of 16 GB that can be expanded with the purchase of additional SD/SDHC memory cards.
- dimensions: 4.3" x 2.2" x 1.4"
- battery life: two hours
- USB connection and charger; AC adapter also included
- sleek, rounded design; angled lens
- 2.7" wide LCD screen; user-friendly menus
- standard definition video capture
- 10x optical zoom
- time-lapse recording
- Image Stabilization
- internal 16GB memory
- memory card use for storage: SD and SDHC
- warranty: TBA
Add New Resource