The Samsung SMX-C20 is a standard definition camcorder and part of Samsung's C-series. The camcorder has a sleek, curved design with a lightly colored black casing. The design is also unique that its lens is on an angle for a more comfortable holding position for the user. The camcorder can capture video at a resolution of 720x480 and features a 10x optical zoom for a wider variety of options. A 2.7 inch LCD screen is used as the camcorder's user interface and is capable of splitting, or merging, video files as well as displaying thumbnails of each video and photo capture. Memory cards are used as a storage medium for the device and must be bought and installed separately. There is no built-in file space.
- dimensions: 4.3" x 2.2" x 1.4"
- battery life: two hours
- USB connection and charger; AC adapter also included
- sleek, rounded design; angled lens
- 2.7" wide LCD screen; user-friendly menus
- standard definition video capture
- 10x optical zoom
- time-lapse recording
- Image Stabilization
- memory card use for storage: SD and SDHC
- warranty: TBA
Add New Resource