The Samsung NV100HD (known as TL34HD inside the USA) is a point and shoot compact digital camera with multiple functions, built for HD video capabilities and high resolution photographs. It is sold in the United States as the Samsung TL34HD. It is a powerful compact digital camera with a resolution of 14.7 megapixels and a Schneider 3.6x optical lens. In addition, the 3 in. LCD viewer is a touch screen for ease of use. Many reviewers have found that this small camera has all the features that an advanced user would need. The camera comes with face and blink detection allowing every portrait to have the correct part of the photo in focus as described by a product reviewer. Samsung presents this camera as a step up above the NV24HD which was highly acclaimed by many for its touch screen technology. With its 28 mm wide angle lens and the high camera resolution, the NV 100HD offers poster size prints at full resolution. One disadvantage of the touchscreen LCD is that you can't make manual adjustments while you line up the shot. One advantage however is the two image stabilizers to eliminate jumping when filming fast objects. As one reviewer said, this camera is ideal for someone looking for high quality results in a digital camera that you can slip in your pocket.
- 15 mega pixel camera resolution
- 3.6 x optical lens with a 5 x digital zoom lens
- Digital Content Management Program
- Recycle Bin - allows retrieval of deleted photos
- Built in In Flash and Speaker
- Perfect Portrait System which includes Face Detection, Blink Detection mode, Smile Shot
- Video format MPEG4 for HD
- 3 in. LCD panel
- Smart Touch 2.0 user interface
- Dimensions 3.74 in. w x 2.34 in. h x 0.78 in. d
- Weight 0.3 lbs.