The Saeco Talea Giro Plus is an upper mid-cost espresso machine. This model differs from the flagship Talea Touch Plus model in that it lacks the Talea Touch Plus' touch screen interface (featuring programmable volume control), Bon-Temp cup warmer (which has a larger surface than the Talea Giro Plus' passive cup warmer), and Bypass doser for pre-ground coffee. Features shared between the two models include a stainless steel Pannarello, which dispenses steam in three different directions and makes it easy to froth milk for cappuccinos and lattes. It also dispenses hot water for teas and hot chocolate. To make cleaning easy, this component of the espresso machine is removable. The brewing unit of the Talea Giro Plus, which allows the machine to brew and dispense coffee in one cycle, is also removable. To help ensure that the pure flavor of your coffee comes through without a plastic taste, the Saeco Talea Giro Plus espresso machine is equipped with a ceramic grinder.
- Metal drip tray
- Rapid Steam/Insta Steam Rapid Steam (1 boiler)
- Opti Dose: 7 - 10.5 g
- Bean container: 250 g
- Removable water tank: 1.7 lt
- Pressure: 15 bar
- Frothing SS Pannarello
- Cup holding passive cup warmer
- Optional milk island
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Power voltage: 1300 W / 230 V
- Housing material: ABS plastic
- Ceramic grinder
- Volume control adjustable knob
- Adjustable cup Touch Lift (manual)
- Boiler material: SS
- Dimension: 13" x 16" x 14.5"
- Interface indicator lights (Giro Interface)'
- Weight: 21 lbs
- Color options