Trips to the coffee shop are a thing of the past when you use the Saeco Via Venezia RI9366/47 Manual Espresso Machine. This espresso machine features a pressurized portafilter to ensure excellent coffee extraction and includes an ESE pod adapter so you can use prepackaged, single-serve shots at your convenience. You'll be able to craft a variety of espresso drinks with this efficient machine.
- Easy reading control lights show when the machine id "ready to brew" and "ready to steam"
- The patented filter holder ensures a great extraction of espresso by pressurizing the brewing chamber, thereby creating the perfect espresso-brewing element
- A pod adaptor and special filter basket fits into the portafilter, enabling it to handle single serve prepackaged shots (pods)
- Steam Wand with Pannarello Attachment: Used to manually froth milk for cappuccinos and lattes; Also produces hot water for tea
- Removable 68-ounce water tank for easy cleaning and refilling.
Insisting on bean-to-cup quality, the Via Venezia brings Italian-quality espresso to your home. The machine makes it easy to create true Italian espresso, with its signature dark color, rich layer of crema, fragrant taste, and intense aroma.
A pressurized portafilter ensures great espresso extraction with beautiful crema, and an ESE pod adapter with filter basket enables you to use prepackaged, single-serve shots.
Buttons with clear control lights show when your Via Venezia is ready to brew or ready to steam, so you can prepare your drink with the press of a button. A warming surface with six-cup capacity on top of the machine ensures that your cup will be ready for coffee whenever you are.
In addition, an integrated Pannarello steam wand means you can froth your milk exactly as you wish and provides hot water for tea, hot chocolate, and other beverages.
The drip tray and 68-ounce water tank are removable for easy cleaning. You can also refill the water tank without removing it from the machine. Its high capacity means more brewing and steaming between refills.
Philips Saeco machines switch off automatically one hour after use.
All Philips Saeco machines are tested with coffee. Although they have been carefully cleaned there might be some coffee residue in the machine. We guarantee however that the machine is absolutely new and recommend that you read the instructions before use.
The Saeco Via Venezia is backed by a limited one-year warranty.
- Saeco Via Venezia manual espresso machine
- Ground coffee measuring scoop
- Pod filter and adaptor
- Removable water tank
Frequently Asked Questions
My new Venezia is very loud when brewing, is this normal?
Evidently the answer is yes.
Do you have to remove and clean the frother daily?
You MUST flush the frothing wand each time you use it. First flush it with steam and then when it cools down flush it again with a steady stream of water. If milk dries on the wand, let it soak in water for a few seconds and then wipe it clean with a wet towel. It is important to clean the frothing wand when it is still hot to avoid milk from getting pulled into the steam chamber. If milk gets into the steam chamber, you will have a very difficult time eliminating the sour milk taste and smell which usually requires a professional cleaning service.
What is the voltage?
Add New FAQ
- Water Tank Capacity 68 oz.