Add up to 4 peripherals quickly and easily with the Sabrent HB-UMLS USB 2.0 Hub. Especially great for notebooks which come with only a few ports in an era when you need to attach many USB devices at once, such as a printer, card reader, cell phone, iPod, thumb drive, mouse, keyboard, or an external hard drive. Achieve full 480 Mbps on each port, or daisy chain multiple hubs to a maximum of 127 devices. Fully backwards compatible with the USB 1.1 products.
- Expand by connecting up to 4 USB 2.0, or 1.1 devices to any USB 2.0 capable computer
- Supports USB 2.0 transfer rates up to 480 Mbps.
- Backwards compatible with 1.1 devices and hosts
- Reverse compatible with USB 1.1
- 4 per-port LEDs. Sleek black finish. All 4 ports on one side to minimize cable clutter.
- Mac OS 9.1 & higher
- Windows 98SE /ME /2000 /XP /Vista /7/8
- Linux 2.4 or above
Frequently Asked Questions
How long is the connection cable? Does it require AC adapter?
The cable itself is about 6 inches from the hub to the single usb connector. As far as power it will supply power to plug-ins but if it is a power hungry device it may require an AC-powered usb hub.
What's the different between the one with the external power adapter and the one without?
External power allows for charging more devices. Without it, it can't charge 4 things at one time.
If I plug this into the front of my computer and let it dangle will it fall out?
No, it won't fall out; however, eventually it will become weak from hanging and wont be as effective. My suggestion is to find a way to allow the instrument to lay flat.
Add New FAQ
- Origin China
Add New Resource