Rubbermaid Deck Box with Seat, 16 Cubic Feet (FG5E3900OLVSS). Combine storage with seating. This extra-large bin is great for storing larger items like patio furniture cushions, pool accessories and more. The only resin deck box available with double-walled construction to protect items within and provide stability when used as a seat. Leak-resistant, dent-resistant, weather-resistant and maintenance-free: no rot, no rust, no problems.
Easy to assemble and lockable (lock not included). Inside dimensions are 56.5 inches wide by 21 inches deep by 22.5 inches high. For nearly 80 years, Rubbermaid has represented innovative, high-quality products that help simplify life. Recognized as a “Brand of the Century” for its impact on the American way of life.
- Outdoor storage and seating in one durable combination
- Comfortable seating for 2 adults
- Great for storing patio accessories, pool supplies, and garden and lawn equipment
- Will not rot or rust like metal or wood furniture
- Easy assembly
- Keep everything you need right where you need it - Enough space to keep those items that just don’t fit anywhere else tucked away until they are needed.
- Functional seating for up to 3 adults - Provides comfortable seating for up to 3 adults and can function as a serving table.
- Weather-resistant - Protects stored items from moisture, inclement weather and sun-damage. Made from weather resistant plastic, this shed won’t rot or rust like metal or wood patio storage boxes.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many gallons is the capacity?
Storage Capacity: 16.2 Cubic Feet (121 gallons); Dimensions: 56½" (W) x 22½" (H) x 21" (Depth); Outside Dimensions: 60" (W) x 28" (H) x 26" (Depth).
There are no handles or anything to help with moving this around?
No. It really isn't made to be moved, especially with anything inside. It is easy enough to slide it around on a smooth surface. By design, if you were to try to lift it while it has something inside the floor may separate from the sidewalls as it basically snaps together.
Add New FAQ
Add New Resource