Rowenta irons are all designed to produce perfect results every time as easily as possible while caring for and maintaining the quality of the fabric. Rowenta engineers every iron with the right combination of the four key elements that make ironing easier and produce perfect results: Steam–The more steam the easier it is to iron. Rowenta soleplates offer unique steam distribution across the entire soleplate for better steam penetration and more efficient ironing. Heat –Accurate and consistent temperatures. Rowenta soleplates have a thick central core of aluminum that ensures the quick and even spread across the entire soleplate so there are no hot spots. Glide–Less friction means less effort. Rowenta soleplates are made from the highest quality stainless steel which allows for a maximum glide across all fabrics. Water–Tap water for convenience. Rowenta irons are designed to use regular untreated tap water that easily transforms into abundant steam without spitting or leaking.
Focus by Rowenta: For perfect results down to the highest level of detail” In addition to a modernized overall design, the new Rowenta DW5080 Focus iron has been enhanced in the key areas requiring maximum control and ultimate precision: Heat -New ergonomic thermostat knob with a precise reading of the settings. Water -Crystal tank with graduation lines for a precise water level indication. Tip -Enhanced stainless steel precision tip, with a sharper point, for better access to hard-to-reach areas.
- 1700 Watts of Power
- Made in Germany
- Scratch Resistant Stainless Steel Microsteam 400 Soleplate - Highly polished stainless steel provides a smooth surface with excellent glide Round shape at the back to go back and forth without creases
- Enhanced high precision tip delivers steam and pressing into hard-to-reach areas
- Large Thermostat Knob - For ergonomic reading of the settings
- Graduation Lines - For a precise water indication
- Self Clean System - Flushes out loose mineral deposits, ensuring optimal performance
- Anti-Calc - Integrated anti-scale system removes impurities for long lasting, clean steam
- 3-Way Auto Shut-Off - Turns the iron off in 8 minutes if left vertically and 30 seconds if left horizontally or tipped over
- Vertical Steam - Allows iron to be used in upright position to remove wrinkles from drapes and hanging garments
- Burst of Steam - Steam is concentrated at the tip to remove hard-to-reach wrinkles from difficult fabric
- Comfort Handle - Soft touch handle provides comfort and control for precise ironing
- Large Soft-touch Rear - Provides extra stability when iron is on its heel
- Extra Large Water Tank - Extra large water tank with 10 oz. capacity fills easily at the tap
- 1 year international warranty
Frequently Asked Questions
Does it drip?
I have had it for about four months now and have had no problem. I have had other Rowentas in the past that tended to leak after about one to two years of service but overall I prefer a Rowenta to any other brand that I have used in a long lifetime of ironing.
Can i get steam iron of 240v
Philips make a 220 - 240 model. I've used their Eco model board a cruise ship recently and it was great.
Add New FAQ
- Power 1700 watts
- Origin Imported (Germany)