The Radical 9SL's Slant Nose technology reduces tip volume by 15%, reducing inertia for a lighter, more responsive ski, making the Radical 9SL ideal for slalom use. Its Oversize World Cup technology provides the Radical 9SL with a balance of power, stability and speed by way of identical sidecuts at the ends of the skis. Meanwhile, the Radical 9SL's Titanal reinforcements provide added stiffness and durability.
- Oversize World Cup technology for improved speed, power and performance
- Slant Nose technology for improved slalom performance
- Titanal reinforcements for a stiffer ski
- Sandwich construction featuring a wood core for reduced vibration
- Sizes: 155, 160, 165, 170, 175
- Sidecut: 124-80-112
- AXIAL2 120S TPI2 NEUTRAL bindings