The Rome Headline is a stylish all-mountain snowboard that uses advanced technology to create a model that's essential for those looking to get the most out of their experience on the mountain. With an Pop.2 Core Matrix and a SinterTrue base that provides a lightweight feel with more speed, the board has a directional standard shape and uses unique technology incorporated by the company. The BST Torque String technology incorporates a curved pattern along the sidecut and the eco-friendly sidewalls are made out of 100 per cent recycled material. Designed for intermediate-advanced snowboarders, the board is available in six different lengths.
- CORE MATERIAL: Pop.2 Core Matrix
- LENGTHS: 148cm, 152cm, 154cm, 156cm, 158cm, 160cm and 163cm
- SHAPE: Directional Standard
- BASE: SinterTrue
- ABILITY LEVEL: Intermediate-Advanced
- BST Torque Stringer technology
- Eco-friendly sidewalls