The Roku HD Streaming Player provides entertainment to the TV through streaming with 720p high definition quality. It includes more than 750 channels like Amazon Instant Video, Netflix and Pandora. It comes with a remote control, or can be controlled with a Smartphone or tablet. This unit has built-in wireless.
- 750+ Channels - Sources like Netflix, Hulu Plus, HBO GO, and Amazon Instant Video.
- Free app for iOS and Android
- Built-in wireless (Wi-Fi b/g/n)
- High-Definition streaming - up to 720p HD.
- Size - The size of a hockey puck, Roku 2 uses less power than a night-light.
- Setup - Works with any TV, includes built-in wireless, and sets up in minutes.
- Hulu Plus, with an amazing selection of current TV shows from the biggest networks.
- Free Hollywood movies from Crackle.
- Access to services like HBO GO and EPIX, available via participating providers.
Roku 2 HD
- Remote control
- Two AA batteries
- HDMI video output (for high-definition)
- Composite A/V combo output (for standard-definition; works with included A/V cable)
- Wireless (Wi-Fi b/g/n)
- Bluetooth (for using Roku Game Remote, sold separately)
- MicroSD memory card slot (for adding extra storage for channels and games)
- A/V cable (red/white/yellow)
- Power adapter
- Get Started guide
- 90-day manufacturer warranty
- A TV
- High-speed Internet service with a speed of at least 1.2 Mbps (such as mid-level DSL). For HD video, 5 Mbps is recommended.
- A wireless router
From the simple remote to the easy-to-use interface, Roku was designed to please everyone. All you need to get started is a high-speed Internet connection (and a TV, of course). The built-in wireless and guided setup mean you can be up and running in minutes. And we bet you don't even have to call your nerdy nephew for help.
- Battery Required 2 AAA batteries required (included)
Add New Resource