The Roku Netflix player is a streaming device that connects your TV directly to Netflix through an internet connection. You connect your Netflix account, and it allows you to stream movies on your queue. It can pause and rewind and allows you to rate movies directly from the box. Any movie you've placed in your Instant Queue is immediately available for watching. The Roku can be connected to an older TV or a newer HDTV through RCA, S-video, component video, or HDMI.
- Remote control included
- Connects to the Internet through ethernet or wireless
- Requires an active Netflix membership
- Dimensions: 5" x 5" x 2"
- 10,000 titles currently available from Netflix.
- Video: HDMI, Component video, S-video, Composite video
- Audio: Digital Optical Audio, Analog Stereo Audio
- Network: Wired Ethernet, WiFi (802.11 b/g)