The Roku 2 Xs 1080p Streaming Player streams entertainment to a TV in 1080p high definition quality. It also provides motion-based gaming. This unit includes over 600 channels, such as Netflix and Hulu Plus. It can be controlled from a Smartphone or tablet, or with the included remote. This unit has built-in wireless, Ethernet and USB connections.
- 600+ channels - Movies and TV shows from Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Hulu Plus, VUDU and HBO GO, plus live sports, music, news, international, and more, up to 1080p HD.
- Game-ready remote - Features motion control for playing games and full version of Angry Birds.
- One-stop search - Find movies and TV shows all from one place—no matter if they’re on Netflix, Amazon Instant Video or Hulu Plus.
- Free iOS and Android app - Use it like a remote. Browse and add new channels. Even stream your music and photos from your phone or tablet to your TV.
- Connectivity- Includes Ethernet for wired connection and USB for playing music, photos and videos.
- Setup - Works with virtually any TV, includes built-in wireless and sets up in minutes.
- The smallest streaming player. Has the footprint of a hockey puck, streams silently, and uses less power than a night-light.
- Roku 2 XS
- Enhanced remote with motion control for games
- Angry Birds game
- Two AA batteries
- A/V cable (red/white/yellow)
- Power adapter
- Get Started guide
- 90-day manufacturer warranty
- A TV
- High-speed Internet service with a speed of at least 1.2 Mbps (such as mid-level DSL). For HD video, 5 Mbps is recommended (if you’re not sure what your broadband speed is, go to www.speedtest.net and run the simple test)
- A wireless router
- Battery Required 2 AAA batteries required (included)
Add New Resource