The Rockford Fosgate P1S652 is a mid-range car speaker similar to the Rockford Fosgate P1653. The main difference between the P1S652 and P1653 is sizing as the P1S652 features a shallow 1.89" depth (as opposed to the P1653's 2.17" depth) as well as a 2-way array while the P1653 sports a 3-way array. Otherwise, both speaker models sport similar features, including a Multi-OEM Adapter plate and Flexfit design.
The P1S652's 2-way array features a PEI dome tweeter and a mineral-filled, polypropylene injection molded cone which produce a frequency response of 65Hz - 22kHz for fairly well-rounded audio performance. Its included Multi-OEM Adapter plate allows the P1S652 to be more easily integrated into most car speaker opening sizes, including 5"x7" and 6"x9" openings. Additionally, the P1S652's Flexfit design features elongated screw slots rather than holes for easier integration into most speaker mounts.
- Integrated Concealed Crossover design
- Multi-OEM Adapter plate allows for installation in most OEM opening sizes
- PEI dome tweeter and a mineral-filled and polypropylene injection molded cone
- Frequency response: 65Hz - 22kHz
- Midrange diameter: 6.5"
- Midrange depth: 1.89"
- Power handling: 55 Watts RMS, 110 Watts MAX
- FlexFit basket design