The Rockford Fosgate P1572 is a two-way full-range car speaker similar to the Rockford Fosgate P1462. The main difference between the P1572 and P1462 is size: the P1572 midrange diameter measures 5"x7" while the P1462's midrange diameter is 4"x6". As a result the P1572 offers superior audio quality, boasting a frequency response of 75Hz - 22kHz as opposed to the P1462's 90Hz low end. Otherwise, the two speakers sport the same installation-helping technologies, including Integrated Concealed Crossover design and a Multi-OEM Adapter plate.
The P1572 features a PEI dome tweeter and a mineral-filled and polypropylene injection molded cone which provide an effective frequency response of 75Hz - 22kHz for well-balanced audio reproduction. Its Integrated Concealed Crossover design conceals the P1572's passive crossover inside the basket, eliminating any need to mount a black box. Additionally, the P1572's included Multi-OEM Adapter plate allows it to fit into most OEM openings, including 5"x7", 6"x8" and 6"x9" openings.
- Integrated Concealed Crossover design
- Multi-OEM Adapter plate allows for installation in most OEM opening sizes
- PEI dome tweeter and a mineral-filled and polypropylene injection molded cone
- Frequency response: 75Hz - 22kHz
- Midrange diameter: 5"x7"
- Power handling: 60 Watts RMS, 120 Watts MAX
- FlexFit basket design