The Ripstik Caster Board is based on a skateboard but with a unique shape for different movements like 360-degree turns and easily going up a hill. It is also made for tricks with a concave deck and a kick tail and nose. It includes traction plates, two wheels, a spring-oriented bar and a padded carrying handle.
- Traction plates
- Inclined caster trucks
- Concave deck platforms
- Rubber-padded handle
- Torsion bar
- Groundbreaking caster board that acts like a skateboard/snowboard hybrid
- Pivoting deck and 360-degree caster trucks enable snowboard-like carving
- Spiked traction pads, kick tail and nose, and concave deck design
- 76mm polyurethane wheels and precision ABEC-5 bearing casters
- Designed for children 8 years and up
- Supports up to 220 pounds
Frequently Asked Questions
Which Ripstik is best for a beginner?
It's best to start with the basic shorter Ripstik.
Does the Ripstik come in different sizes?
Yes, it does: 27 inches and 27.5 inches.
Add New FAQ
- Age 8 years and up
- Weight Capacity 200 lbs / 90.7 kg