The Ring Video Doorbell is a battery-operated, Wi-Fi enabled, HD video doorbell. The device enables homeowners to see and speak with visitors from anywhere in the world by streaming live audio and video of a home's front doorstep directly to the free iOS or Android app. The doorbell's built-in motion sensors detect movement up to 30 feet, and HD video recording stores all recorded footage to the cloud which can be accessed via the Ring app. The Ring Doorbell is quick and easy to set up as it mounts and syncs in minutes and has a built in battery, however, it can also be powered through your existing doorbell wires.
The Ring Video Doorbell lets you answer your door from anywhere using your smartphone. It features an HD camera with night vision, providing a clear view from your front door, day and night.
The Ring Doorbell installs easily in minutes, with no professional help or additional tools required. A built-in chargeable battery lets you install the doorbell anywhere, or connect it to existing doorbell wiring.
Motion-triggered alerts sent via the free Ring app (iOS or Android) notify you of arriving guests and deliveries and cloud recording ensures you'll never miss any activity at your home.
- Dual powered: Power your Ring Video Doorbell using the built-in rechargeable battery, or power the device using your existing doorbell wiring.
- Quick and easy setup - have your Ring Video Doorbell mounted and synced to your personal Wi-Fi network in minutes
- Lifetime purchase protection
- Not everyone rings the doorbell, so the included motion sensors to alert you of activity at your home.
- Cloud recording captures every activity detected by the Video Doorbell motion sensors, including doorbell rings. HD video is recorded and securely stored in the cloud, and can be reviewed instantly using the Ring app.
- Refer manual under the product description for installation steps and support detail to trouble shoot issues with the product
- See and speak with visitors using your smartphone or tablet, whether you're upstairs or across town.
- Motion sensors activate the camera and trigger instant mobile alerts when movement is detected, giving you peace of mind when you're away.
- Remove doorbell button (optional)
- Line up the mounting bracket using the provided mounting level
- Install the mounting bracket using the provided screwdriver bit and handle. 1: Brick - use concrete screws and anchors. 2: Concrete - use concrete screws and anchors. 3: Stucco - use concrete screws and anchors. 4: Wood - use wood screws. 5: Vinyl - use wood screws
- Remove the mounting level
- Connect your doorbell wiring to the terminal screws located on the mounting bracket (optional)
- Place the device on the mounting bracket
- Tighten the security screws
Frequently Asked Questions
Does the Ring have the ability to send notifications to more than one iPhone?
Yes it does.
Is there a recommendation for how close it needs to be to the router?
Has to be at least 10 feet away.
Where is the special screw(s) to lock it in the wall-bracket?
Once placed on plate attached to wall, there are two screws on the bottom of Ring that will tighten with included proprietary screw drive and lock into place.
Add New FAQ
- Internet Connection WiFi (802.11 b/g/n 2.4Ghz)
- Night Vision infrared LEDs
- Audio Two-way talk with active noise cancellation
- Encryption Bank-grade
- Video HD (720p) 30FPS
- Field of View 180 degrees
- Camera 1280 x 720 CMOS
- Power Input 8-24 VAC or 5 VDC @ 1 A
- Battery 5,200 mAh
- Origin China