- 1920×1080 Full-HD resolution H. 264 photography compression technology
- Lens: AR0330 170 degree 6-layers glass lens
- Discreet Design
- Wide Dynamic (WDR) Technology
- 2.4 inch 4:3 TFT LCD
- Loop recording: automatically overwrites oldest video file with newest
- Accident Auto Detection Feature (G-Sensor) can locks data to memory
- Multi-language support
- With 3M adhesive mount, convenient installation
- Language System: English/ French/ Spanish/ Portuguese/ German/ Italian/ Simplified Chinese/ Traditional Chinese/ Russian/ Japanese
- Rexing V1 Dash Camera
- In-car charging cable
- 3M adhesive mount
- USB cable
- User Manual
Frequently Asked Questions
How many minutes of video will a 32 GB card record in this unit?
For 3 minutes 1080p video, it will take about 300MB space, 32GB card can take about 320 minutes video which equals to 5.3 hours.
Can you set the camera up to record more than a 3 minute loop? can it just record until the chip is full then start over?
3 minutes is video clip length, after 3 minutes dash cam will start another 3 minutes clip, until memory card full, when card full, the new 3 minutes clip will overwrite oldest video clip.
When I want to save a loop to download later is it fairly simple to do so while driving?
Yes, just press the OK as you are driving, takes 2 seconds.
Add New FAQ
- Operating Temperature 10°F to 140°F
- Storage Temperature -5°F to 160°F
- Display 2.4"
- Lens 170 degree 6-layers glass lens
- Audio Recording Support
- Date Time Mark Support
- File Format Video: MOV, Image: JPG
- Chipset Novatek NT96650
Add New Resource