FM stereo radio – digital frequency readout for easy tuning. Electronic skip protection – providing shock-resistant, uninterrupted music playback. Analog tuning and volume control.
- Personal CD and FM radio player with LCD display, and analog tuning and volume control
- Electronic skip protection - providing shock-resistant, uninterrupted music playback
- Bass boost mode; three preset EQ modes - rock, pop, surround
- Battery operation - takes two "AA" type batteries
- Stereo earphones included
- High Quality New ANTI-SKIP,INCL EARBUDS
- Energy Star Certified
- Sleek Design
Frequently Asked Questions
I am thinking about purchasing this CD player to listen to books. Would I be able to turn it off and then later resume where I left off reading?
My daughter says, no. You can "pause" it and resume where you left it off, but if you actually turn it off it returns to the beginning when you turn it back on.
Is it battery operated only?
No -you will have to buy an ac/dc adapter -but why woul you-I presume you got it for the same reason I did while you are out for a stroll or walking the dog. Personaly for me it is ideal and I may add very robust-I've dropped mine a few times (4ft or more and it survived) If you wan"t to plug it in you have to be indoors and I take that you have at least a cd player or a vcr which will take care of your query. I've had mine 3 yrs and it's still going strong.
Can I hear it without ear phones
Add New FAQ
Add New Resource