Give your child a Razor Jr. Kiddie Kick scooter, which lets your child tag along without jeopardizing his or her safety. Outfitted with a welded steel frame and a three-wheel design, the scooter makes riding fun for kids 3 and up. The scooter also includes a wide, slip-resistant deck that's extremely stable, as is the extra-wide rear wheelbase. Other features include a padded T-bar, a low profile for easy scooting, and large smooth-rolling wheels.
- Kids' scooter with 3-wheel design for added stability
- Wide, slip-resistant deck and wide rear wheel base
- Low profile for easy scooting; large smooth-rolling wheels
- Padded T-bar; sturdy welded steel frame
- Designed for children ages 6 and under
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this a lean to turn scooter?
No you have to turn the handles to turn. The back wheels make it easier to steer and not fall while leaning.
Is the height of the bars adjustable?
No it's not.
Add New FAQ
- Age 3-6 years old
Add New Resource