The popular kick scooter in a deluxe size. With its extra-large urethane wheels, the A5 Lux gives a smooth ride around. Easy to fold and ready to go, the A5 has a super strong aluminum t-tube and deck to comfortably support riders up to 220 pounds.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum t-tube and deck comfortably supports riders up to 220 lbs
- Patented Rear Fender Brake (U.S. Patent No. 6,139,035)
- Patented Folding System (U.S. Patent No. 6,431,567 & 7,063,341 B2)
- Extra-large urethane wheels equipped
- Adjustable handlebars
- Foam Grips
- Easy to fold and carry
- Built for larger riders
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 35 x 21 x 41 inches
- No assembly required
Frequently Asked Questions
Can tall people ride this comfortably? I'm a 6 foot 1 inch college student.
yes, it's comfortable.
What is the diameter of the wheels?
Is there any way to put a lock and chain on the scooter when it has to be parked while away from home?
A steel cable with lock can go through the wheel spokes of both wheels and fasten it to a secure object or bike rack.
Add New FAQ
- Weight Capacity 220 lbs.
- Origin Thailand