The Razer Onza is a high-end gaming controller for use with the Xbox 360 console. Razor specifically designed the Onza with all types of gamers in mind; from competitive to casual. In addition, Razer claims the Onza controller will "bring a new dimension to video gameplay by adding features tailored specifically to the gamer's need to be as versatile as possible".
The Razer Onza will include features such as two multi-function buttons that allow tension to be adjusted on the analog sticks, a 15 foot lightweight and braided connector cable, a gold plated USB connector which will allow lag free player control, and completely customizable controller options which have yet to be determined.
It is important to note that the manufacturer Razer is well known for it's high-end PC gaming equipment usually used by professional gamers internationally. The Chimaera headset device and partnered Onza Xbox 360 controller will be Razer's first venture into the console world.
- High-end gaming controller
- Designed specifically for use with the Xbox 360 console
- 2 Multi-function (MFB) buttons which allow tension adjustment
- Completely customizable controller options
- 15 foot lightweight and braided cable
- Gold plated USB connector
- Estimated MSRP: $50
- Release: Ships Quarter 3 2010; Approx. July 1, 2010
Add New Resource