The Razer DeathAdder 3500 PC Gaming Mouse is designed for gamers with a no-drift control in the 6400 dpi 4G optical sensor. It has an ergonomic design and hyper-response buttons that can be programmed. It works with Razer mats or a custom surface.
- 6400dpi 4G optical sensor
- Ergonomic right-handed design
- Textured rubber side grips
- Five independently programmable Hyperesponse buttons
- Razer Synapse 2.0 enabled
- 1000Hz Ultrapolling/1ms response
- Sensitivity adjustment
- Always-on mode
- 200 inches per second and 50g of acceleration
- Zero-acoustic Ultraslick mouse feet
- Gold-plated USB connector
- Seven-foot, lightweight, braided fiber cable
- Approximate size: 5.00”/127mm (Length) x 2.76” / 70mm (Width) x 1.73” / 44mm(Height)
- Approximate weight : 0.23lbs / 105g
- PC / Mac with USB port
- Windows 8/ Windows 7 / Windows Vista® / Windows XP (32-bit)/ Mac OS X (v10.6-10.7 and above)
- Internet connection (for driver installation)
- At least 35MB of hard disk space
- Razer Synapse 2.0 account registration (requiring a valid e-mail address), software download, license agreement acceptance, and internet connection is required to use full feature set of product and to receive updates.
This mouse has an ergonomic design with a right handed shape and new rubber side grips to maintain control.
It has Razer Synapse 2.0 software to automatically sync the mouse to a cloud server for updates and to save settings.
- 2013 Edition
- Black Edition
- Left Hand Edition
- Standard Edition
- Transformers Megatron
- Transformers Optimus Prime
- Transformers Shockwave
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you click it sideways?
Do all the buttons work in OS X?
Add New FAQ
- Sensor 6400dpi 4G