The Razer BlackWidow Gaming Keyboard is designed for gamers. It provides faster commands through the mechanical key architecture than a regular keyboard. This keyboard includes programmable keys, backlighting on the keys and 10 customizable software profiles.
- Mechanical key architecture
- Individually backlit keys
- Fully programmable keys + 5 additional gaming keys
- 10 customizable software profiles
- Gaming optimized key matrix
This keyboard gives distinctive tactile feedback with the mechanical keys. It gives a light tap to your fingers. It also has an optimized actuation force of 50g and a reduced actuation distance of 2 mm to actuate commands faster.
You can record unlimited macros and switch between up to 10 profiles. These are easy to do on-the-fly.
- Full mechanical keys with 50g actuation force
- Individually backlit keys with 5 levels of lighting
- 1000Hz Ultrapolling / 1ms response time
- Programmable keys with on-the-fly macro recording
- Gaming mode option for deactivation of the Windows key
- 10 customizable software profiles with on-the-fly switching
- 5 additional macro keys
- Gaming optimized key matrix for minimized ghosting
- Multi-media controls
- Braided fibre cable
- Audio-out/mic-in jacks
Frequently Asked Questions
Some keys feel different than others. Is that supposed to happen?
Yes, some keys have a leveling bar and sound different.
Can you set the macro keys to media keys?
Yes, there is a preset for that.
Can you customize the backlighting?
You can't change the color from green, but you can adjust the brightness.
Add New FAQ
- Standard MAC
- Ultimate MAC
- Ultimate Battlefield 4
- PC with USB port
- Windows® 7 / Windows Vista® / Windows® XP / Mac OS X (v10.5 to 10.6)
- Internet connection (for driver installation)
- At least 75MB of hard disk space
- Lighting of Level 5