The Razer Tiamat is a high-end gaming headset which Razer describes as the "world's first true 7.1 surround sound headset." It features 10 discrete drivers: two front, two side, two center, two rear and two subwoofers. Additionally, an in-line control unit allows for exact audio and volume adjusting while a sturdy padded headband and leatherette earcups provide comfort during long periods of use.
The Tiamat's 10 discrete drivers, five in each ear, provide a full frequency response of 20 - 20,000 Hz as well as a broad, immersive sound field ideal for gaming. Its in-line control unit allows the user to control each of the Tiamat's audio channels for a completely customized sound. Meanwhile, the Tiamat's padded leatherette design is meant to be comfortable and durable while helping to seal gaming sounds in and ambient noise out.
- 10 discrete drivers: two front, two side, two center, two rear and two subwoofers
- In-line control unit
- Sturdy padded headband and leatherette earcups
- Fully retractable, noise-filtering unidirectional mic
- Headphone frequency response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Microphone frequency response: 50 – 16,000 Hz