Create super-nutritious and innovative meals that are never boring with the help of Rachael Ray cookware. Create Rachael's Vegetable Cacciatore by browning vegetables in the saute pan while the accompanying whole wheat penne bubbles away in the stockpot. Or try adding a little spice to a simple lunchtime meal with a chipotle grilled cheese sandwich browned to perfection in one of the skillets.
Rachael Ray Hard-Anodized cookware is the perfect combination of durability and style, and this 10-piece set certainly fits the bill. This set has all the essential pieces to make memorable meals every day. Hard-anodized construction provides even heat, helping to reduce "hot spots" that can burn food, and it is coated with a durable nonstick both inside and out for exceptional food release and easy clean up. The tempered glass lids allow you to monitor your food while it cooks, keeping heat and moisture sealed in. Grippy handles feature striking orange padding for a comfortable feel. This cookware is oven safe to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and dishwasher safe for convenient, fast and simple cleanup.
- Dishwasher safe. A long-lasting nonstick interior lets food slide off with ease and makes cleanup quick and easy
- Grippy handles - fun rubberized handles are oven safe to 350 degrees F
- The tempered glass lids are sturdy and form a snug seal to lock in heat and moisture
- This cookware set features hard-anodized construction that heats rapidly and evenly
- The interior is coated in durable nonstick for impeccable food release
- Lifetime limited warranty
- 1-Quart and 2-Quart Covered Saucepans
- 6-Quart Covered Stockpot
- 3-Quart Covered Saute
- 8.5-Inch and 10-Inch Skillets
Frequently Asked Questions
Can they be used on Nuwave PIC?
No, it CANNOT be used on induction cooktops. Rachael Ray has basically three types of cookware. Stainless steel (including colored stainless), Hard Anodized II and Porcelain Enamel II. Only the stainless steel sets will work on induction. Both the Hard Anodized II and the Porcelain Enamel II have an aluminum base construction which will NOT work on induction.
Where was this manufactured?
On Rachel Ray's official website it says it is manufactured in Thailand.
What is the difference between the hard anodized I and II sets?
The II is dishwasher safe, while the I is not.
Add New FAQ
Add New Resource