PUMA is the global athletic brand fuses influences from sport, lifestyle and fashion. PUMA's industry perspective delivers the unexpected in sport-lifestyle footwear, apparel and accessories, through technical innovation and revolutionary design.
Born in 1968, the Suede was a warm-up shoe made infamous by athletic greats such as basketball's Walt "Clyde" Frazier and the track's Tommie Smith. It hit new levels of fame during the '80s dawn of b-boys and hip hop beats, and, to this day, it remains PUMA's most epic icon of sport-inspired style with its smooth suede and streetwise swagger. Here, we've traded its laces for easy-on straps and shrunken it down for young legends in the making.
- Rubber sole
- Classic suede upper with PUMA Formstripe and perforated detailing at midfoot
- Dual-strap hook-and-look closure for easy on/off
- Removable Kinder-Fit sockliner and cushioned midsole for optimum comfort
- Non-marking rubber outsole for added grip
- Sleek and easygoing, this comfy sneak definitely fits the bill.
- High Risk Red/White
- Snorkel Blue/White
- Fluorescent Teal/Black
- Cerise/Pool Green/Team Gold
- High Risk Red/Black/Team Gold
- Spectrum Blue/Puma Silver
- Black/Electric Green/Gold
- Beetroot Purple/Silver
- Grisaille/Cherry Tomato
- Dahlia/Purple/Paradise Pink/Gold
- Monaco Blue/Sunny Lime/Gold
- Limestone Gray/Sulphur Spring/Team Gold
- Sole Rubber
- Material Leather
Add New Resource