The Puma Men's Faas 500 is a mid-cost running shoe. Puma promotes this shoe as a lightweight neutral trainer for everyday training, inspired by Jamaican runners. The BioRide Technology of this shoe consists of three parts that combine to give you a natural and responsive ride: the rocker shape allows for a biomechanically efficient stride; the flex grooves built across the tooling increase responsiveness; and the full-length lateral groove in the midsole reinforces stability throughout the gait cycle. To help ensure that odor and moisture do not overtake you with a long run, this shoe is equipped with the OrthoLite sockliner, which is breathable. As far as the outsole of the Puma Men's Faas 500 goes, the EverRide and EverTrack technologies combine to add cushioning and durability.
- Color options
- OthoLite sockliner
- BioRide technology
- Synthetic suede construction
- Reflective FOT and formstrip
- Weight: 9.7oz.
- Model number: 185160
- High Risk Red/Puma Silver/Fluo Green (Green sole) - 185160-01
- High Risk Red/Puma Silver/Fluo Green (Red sole) - 185160-02
- Limestone Gray/Gray Violet/Puma Silver/Tender Shoots - 185160-03
- Blue Aster/Dazzling Blue-White/Puma Silver/High Risk Red - 185160-04
- Fluo Green/Puma Silver/New Navy/Fluo Lime - 185160-05