- Made in USA
- Pair of portable 6-foot soccer goals for training or casual games
- Sets up easily with a quick twist; collapses into 1-inch-thick flat oval
- Includes anchoring pegs to keep goal securely in the ground
- Comes with handy carrying bag; safe for kids and adults
- Each goal measures 6 x 3.5 x 3.5 feet (W x H x D)
Frequently Asked Questions
What size do you recommend for a 5-year old girl?
We run the recreation league in Kingsport, TN. We use the 6ft goals for games from U5/6 (3v3) and U7/8 (4v4). It depends what you will be using it for. If you want it to be super portable then get the smaller ones as the 6 foot goals will take up the whole area of the back of our Camry but are only 2-3 inches in width. If just using it in back yard the smaller ones would be fine to improve accuracy. If playing with several people go with the 6 ft goals or go with the smaller versions if super ease of portability is a factor (The 6ft aren't hard to store but are bigger than the smaller versions)
From what age are this goals recommended?
I don't get this question? If you want to buy the goals age doesn't matter. If you buy it because you are a coach, ask the commissioner? Fact it, the goals are a little bigger than the goals we used in U 7. I use this goals for my back yard.
Three pegs, each 4" plastic secored with elastic. Sturdy.
Add New FAQ
- Origin USA
Add New Resource