The Prince M+ Pro is a high-end squash racquet suitable for a wide range of play styles: from power to finesse. Its Triple Threat Tungsten frame is designed with strategically placed tungsten on the head for a very stable and precise racquet. Its M+ technology eliminates drilled holes and grommets for improved accuracy and feel. Additionally, the M+ Pro's Air+ handle absorbs shock for a more stable swing.
The M+ Pro's Triple Threat Tungsten frame is composed of titanium, copper, carbon, and tungsten with tungsten placed at three critical locations on the head of the racquet: 10 o'clock, 2 o'clock, and at the bottom of the handle. This results in a high degree of stability as well as a larger sweet spot for greater ease of use. Its M+ technology provides the M+ Pro with 100% frame fibre integrity for unparalleled feel and accuracy. Meanwhile, the M+ Pro's Air+ handle features four air-filled quadrants that move independently for superior shock absorption and grip ventilation.
- Triple Threat Tungsten frame: titanium, copper, carbon, and tungsten composition
- M+ technology eliminates drilled holes and grommets for improved accuracy and feel
- Air+ handle absorbs shock for a more stable swing
- Power Scoop shaft that provides greater comfort, durability, and striking power
- Power Ring design that provides longer, more uniform string lengths
- Head size: 70 square inches/450 square cm
- Balance: 36 cm
- String pattern: 16 x 16
- Weight: 135 grams, unstrung