The Prince Airstick 140 is a mid-range squash racquet very similar to the Prince Airstick 130. The only difference between the Airstick 130 and 140 is the 140's heavier 140g unstrung weight as opposed to the 130's 130g unstrung weight. Otherwise, the two racquets share the same Triple Threat with Tungsten frame construction, Wallglider Bumper and Power Ring design.
The Airstick 140's Triple Threat with Tungsten frame utilizes dense tungsten metal to fortify three 'triple threat' locations for greatly improved racquet stability and maneuverability as well as a much larger sweet spot. Its Power Ring design ensures that all main strings wrap around an inverted ring, providing longer, more uniform string lengths as well as more consistent response and greater power. Additionally, the Airstick 140's Wallglider Bumper, composed of a low friction polymer, allows it to quickly glide against walls and floors for easier return of tough shots.
- Triple Threat Tungsten frame: titanium, copper, carbon, and tungsten composition
- Power Scoop shaft that provides greater comfort, durability, and striking power
- Wallglider Bumper allows you to more easily return close wall and floor shots
- Power Ring design that provides longer, more uniform string lengths
- Head size: 74.5 square inches/480 square cm
- Balance: 36 cm
- String pattern: 16 x 17
- Weight: 140 grams, unstrung