The Primo Top-Load Water Cooler is targeted at homeowners who would like a permanent water cooling station. The stainless steel/black water cooler has a stylish aesthetic with stainless steel front panels and black accents. The dispenser mechanism both heats and chills water, so it is possible to receive hot, cold or room-temperature water by pressing the corresponding button. It uses top-mounted pushbutton controls and also features a child safety latch on hot water button, and a nightlight for using dispenser in low light conditions. This Primo water cooler accepts all 3 and 5-gallon bottles, and it does not require a filter of any kind. Another notable feature of this model is its lower energy consumption than other Primo models, which may be as much as a 25% decrease.
- Spill-proof bottle receptacle with leak protector
- LED light helps dispensing in low light conditions
- Energy saving on/off switch for hot tank
- Dispenses near-boiling hot water
- Convenient pushbutton controls with child safety latch
- Dishwasher safe drip tray
- Accommodates all round and rectangular 3, 4, 5 and 5.2-gal. bottles
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the hot water instant or is there a wait time?
The hot water is instant. No wait time if you have water in the cooler.
How often should I clean my dispenser?
It is recommended that users clean the exterior as often as needed with a soft cloth and warm soap and water. Users should also sanitize the internal reservoirs and lines every three months as bottled water is a food grade product. This will prevent a mineral build up from occurring in the reservoirs.
Add New FAQ