Roasts, fries, grills, stews, bakes, makes casseroles and more. Great for every meal and as a buffet server when entertaining. Removable base for easy cleaning and space-saving storage. Ceramic nonstick surface and tempered glass cover. 120-volt AC, 60 Hz only, 1250-watt.
- Ceramic nonstick surface, inside and out, provides stick-free cooking and easy cleaning
- Heavy cast aluminum pan with high sidewalls is virtually warp-proof; Control Master heat control maintains the desired temperature automatically
- Built-in pour spout doubles as a spoon and spatula holder; Fully immersible with the heat control removed
- Removable Base; Simply fold down handles and lift the skillet pan away from base
- With handles folded in, the base nests inside skillet pan for space-saving storage
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it normal for this skillet to either be in a process of heating up or cooling down? Mine doesn't hold a steady temp. I have to constantly either...
Sounds dangerous to me . Send it back. Mine doesn't do that, so it must be broken. Don't take any chances with your life.
Does this get hot enough to fry chicken in? What is the top temp?
Temp goes to 400. I don't see why you couldn't fry chicken with it.
How deep is this skillet? Thanks
2 3/4 inches
Add New FAQ
- Power 1250-watt